Having worked with a number of Virtual Assistants, I can honestly say that Karen Newland is one of the most capable that I have ever met.
Karen has been in charge of creating and managing my affiliate and JV program. This has required her skills to manage projects and more uniquely her phone and people skills. She is friendly, able to engage, explain clearly and can be counted on to follow through.
She has many more attributes and skills, and as my business grows I look forward to engaging her for additional projects with the utmost confidence that she will do all of it brilliantly.
Dorene Lehavi, PhD
Next Level Business and Professional Coaching
December 10, 2009
Services I provide –
- Admin Asst, Personal Asst, Exec Asst services including…
• Provide general administrative support including, but not limited to, word processing, preparation of correspondence, and organizational projects.
• Updating email database
• Organize and complete a variety of projects
• Assist in meeting preparation.
• Schedule, organize and coordinate activities including business meetings, appointments and conferences.
• Serve as a liaison with other team members, service providers, clients and prospective clients.
• Monitor, manage & distribute incoming communication which includes email, voicemail and telephone calls
- Social Media Marketing & Blogs – Training, Program and Profile Creation/Development, Implementation and Management, especially on Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn and blogs. Do targeted expansion of your connections and develop relationships to drive traffic to websites, squeeze pages and blogs. Respond to inquiries, create and/or manage postings, monitor mentions/@ replies/Direct Messages.
- Joint Venture/Affiliate Marketing – Program Creation/Development, Implementation and Management. Work with client to develop program, help create autoresponder messages & initial emails to potential affiliates, find/contact and bring on board through emails and phone calls JV’s and Affiliates.
- Ezine/E-Newsletter – Creation and Management, can create or manage existing newsletter, format and edit content and do some writing, also maintain mailing database.
- Article posting – Post online articles
- Personnel search & acquisition – Create and post ads, screen resumes and applicants, check references, schedule interviews with top candidates
- Project Management – manage special projects
- Event Management – create and manage events
Rates - $25/hr to $50/hr depending on which services you need. Contact us at Karen@YourGo2Gals.com for quotes on service packages and projects.
Current and Past clients –
- Diane Fleck, TheLearning-Café.com
- Robert White, Extraordinary People (co-founder of LifeSpring Int’l)
- Maria Simone, Passion2Prosperity, business coach
- Jeff Vogel, former VP Marketing McData Corporation
- Deb & Tom Frey, DaVinci Institute